In uncertain times staff can become distracted from key goals and objectives so it’s important to implement change smoothly. This course will help you manage the transition and help staff adapt.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain why managing change is important
- Describe the changes that affect us at work and in life
- Describe different reactions to change
- Identify the difference between change and transition
- Explain why people may resist it
- Describe the different phases of transition
- Identify appropriate management skills to use with employees reacting to change
- Describe your responsibility in managing change
- Know how to implement change effectively
- Identify key steps in implementing change successfully
This course covers:
- Welcome and learning objectives
- Introduction to change
- Transitioning through change
- How to transition smoothly
- Implementing successful change
Approximately 1 hour. This online self-paced learning can be completed at a speed that is convenient for you.
If you manage change in the workplace, then this course is for you.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
The content of this Virtual College course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
When you have successfully completed your course online, you will be able to download your certificate.